Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Products!

I have been busy over here in Oaxaca scouring the local villages and markets for beautiful new products to send over. I thought I would give you all a sneek peek.

I found some great new tops for women that come from the Chiapas, the state next to Oaxaca. They are in a loose tunic style so will be great for those with a baby bump. Also great for those who don't – I liked them so much I had to keep one for myself!




















The other great range we are adding are these super sweet Sirena dresses. Sirena means mermaid in Spanish and I am sure all the little Ariel's out there will love them.




















And finally after being berated by my many friends who only have little boys I made sure I found some treats for them too! These great playsuits in a loose cotton weave were just so cute – how could I not include them?




















As these are new styles we have initially only purchased a limited amount. If you would like to lay claim to any of these before they go on sale please email us at mail@littlething.com.au and we will make sure you will be the first to be notified when they arrive in Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment