Monday, September 27, 2010

Hide and Seek Market Day

Picture
I had a lovely day at Hide and Seek Market on Sunday, the sun was shining and lots of people were out and about. I met some great people and got some really positive feedback about our range. We were next to the lovely girls from Cute as a Button Gifts who were kind enough to mind my stall so I could go explore the market. Of course I came back with some fabulous goodies:
Picture
Crayon Wrap from Love and Lollipops - This is such a great idea. I love the fact that I can throw them in my hand bag and whip them out whenever the Pickle is bored or feels like being creative. He is still a little young for them but I'm sure in a years time he will be drawing up a storm.
Picture
Cupcakes from Cupcake Emporium - I couldn't resist one of these delicious cupcakes and yes they taste as good as they look. I chose the rosewater flavour and was glad I did, it was perfect!
Picture
Be Kind Necklace from Mrs Peterson Pottery - I was lucky enough to get to meet Mrs P in person and she was as lovely as her jewelery. I am buying myself this necklace as a reminder that as a mother, business owner and wife I not only need to be kind to others but also to myself and sometimes just take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment